Mercedes Sprinter Wing Mirror
What is the estimated cost of replacing the Mercedes wing mirror?
We have brand new aftermarket wing mirrors in stock for €145, the labour cost of fitting them will vary from mechanic to mechanic.
How to purchase a new wing mirror for your Mercedes Sprinter?
To replace the Mercedes Sprinter Wing Mirror, you need to go through the below-listed steps:
- Explore one of the most authenticated platforms named Van Parts.
- Go to the Mercedes
- Then select Sprinter 2008 > 2016 from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you need to click on the mirror.
- Get the most appropriate mirrorfrom the mirror page and add it to the basket.
- The next step is to click on the proceed to checkout
- Choose the payment option and confirm the order.
- After receiving the new mirror, now you need to take out the old sprinter wing mirror and place the new one.
Are you allowed to drive a damaged side-wing mirror?
You are not allowed to drive a broken wing mirror because it reduces your view of pedestrians, other vehicles and hazards on the road